I made this product with my husband (Jordi -hiperia3d-) for Renderosity "Livin' In A Mushroom". He made the 3D modeling and I made the textures, poses, and 2D elements.
The package for Poser and DAZ studio includes:
- Mushroom House standalone figure. Includes a dial to open/close the door.
- MAT poses for mushroom house, and hide/show door's window.
- Panorama standalone figure: background for your renders. Can be scaled, rotated or translated.
- poses for panorama for easy placement.
- Icon to load all the scene, figures and props at once.
- Icon to load all the scene, scaled to Nursoda's Kali and Kelm size.
- 5 cameras to help you to frame the scenes faster.
- 10 light sets with optimized settings for best results and minimal render time impact, and featuring varied
moments of the day and circumstances.
- Terrain prop with highly detailed texture, 4096x4096
- 2 MAT poses for the terrain: with stone path, or without it.
- Wood Fence prop: insert as many of them as you like and build longer fences
- Fantasy Lantern prop
- Room smart prop: simulates the mushroom house interior for those renders with the door opened.
- 12 poses for Nursoda's Kali and Kelm: 4 couple poses, and 2 for Kali, 2 for Kelm.
- Render presets to get the most of your renders.
The 2D Elements are 20 PNG files (size 1500x1500 to 2500x2500) that contain hand painted elements:
- animals of the forest: bird, butterfly, snail, and ladybird.
- 3 stones: group of stones, grassy rock, stone.
- 2 trees and 2 dead trees.
- 3 grasses.
- 2 mushrooms.
- 3 flower groups and a sunflower.
© 2008 by Emma Alvarez. Link to this post without copying the text.If you liked this post, find more in categories:
Some Related Posts: If you liked this post, subscribe to Emma Alvarez Site